Every year, polls start coming out in January trying to determine which NCAA football teams are going to have the best season when the fall comes around. While some picks are likely to be on the money, such as those who think that Ohio State will return to the playoff, there are some other teams who seem to be much more highly rated than the analytic numbers indicate is appropriate. Of course, there’s also the random factor, which takes the form of injuries, off-the-field issues and such unpredictable events as that field-goal return by Auburn a couple years ago to stun Alabama. So let’s take a look at some of the teams that are ranked more highly in college football betting polls than they probably should be.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.