To Whom Much is Given, Much is Expected.., or so it says in the Good Book. For college football betting analysts and mathematicians, the equation is pretty simple—a great coach + good players + a bit of some luck (the latter element being optional) = success! So how comes some of the teams in the league have repeatedly had all of the above elements, yet they’ve had nothing to show for it? Well, it’s hard to narrow down the answer to a sentence, but by going through the list of underac12hieving college football teams given below, we can find some befitting answers as to why a number of talented teams have failed to give a good account of themselves in the NCAAF betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.