After falling just short of their respective College Football Playoff hopes, the Ohio State Buckeyes and Notre Dame Fighting Irish will stage a huge NCAA Football betting battle when they square off in the 2015 Fiesta Bowl at 1:00 PM ET on Friday, January 1, 2016. The defending-champion Buckeyes were set to duplicate their playoff berth from a year ago until losing to Michigan State 17-14 at home. Norte Dame was also a top-four team until they lost a heart breaker on the road against Stanford 38-36. Now, let’s find out who’s gonna put some money in your pocket in this New year’s day pairing!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.