Nebraska-MSU a B1G title game preview? http://t.co/ztP5hxuLly — ESPN Big Ten (@ESPN_BigTen) September 30, 2014
Nebraska travels to East Lansing to take on Michigan State in a battle between the two best college football teams in the Big Ten this season. Although Ohio State and Michigan State both have one loss, Ohio State lost to Virginia Tech while Michigan State lost to Oregon. That’s why Michigan State is ranked higher than Ohio State. Michigan State is ranked higher than Nebraska because even though Nebraska is undefeated at 5 and 0, the 5 teams that Nebraska has beaten are: Florida Atlantic, McNeese State, Fresno State, Miami and Illinois. Will Michigan State easily cover the week 6 college football betting spread or does Nebraska have what it takes to keep the game close on Saturday?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.