If you love sports betting on both, college and NFL American football the way football fans across the globe do, then you’re going to have an absolute blast trying to cash in on the following quartet of NFL vs. NCAAF regular season win odds. Thankfully, all of the guesswork has been done for you by yours truly, so all you have to do is make your wager and sit back and watch the cows come home, figuratively speaking of course. All attempts at humor aside (okay, I’ll stick to my day job), not only will you have a ton of fun perusing over the following odds, but even more enjoyment if you can manage to nail one or more of these season-long props. With all of that said, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.