Brian Kelly has done a masterful job since joining Notre Dame in December 2010, helping the fighting Irish win at least 8 games in all those seasons, including an unbeaten regular season run in 2012. In 2014, the Fighting Irish got off their season to a blistering start by winning 7 of their first 8 games of the season, but due to injuries and the lack of depth in the squad, the team lost 5 of its last 5 games, finishing the season on an 8-5 mark. Ahead of the 2015 college football season, Kelly has strengthened his squad, recruiting a very promising group, while the returning starters bring increased experience. With such changes, will the Fighting Irish become the legitimate National Championship contenders they’ve been tipped to be, or will the College Football betting odds prove too steep for them to handle? Find out as give a 2015 Notre Dame season preview and prediction in the analysis done below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.