Ohio State entered the 2014 season as legitimate contenders – and although the Buckeyes narrowly made their way into the first-ever four-team playoff – they did so mired in controversy as the fourth and final seed over one-loss TCU and Baylor. Now, the Buckeyes will head into the 2015 season with a bullet on their collective backs after laying a pair of surprising, but emphatic ‘smackdowns’ on both, Alabama and Oregon en route to the 2015 national championship. This in-depth look at the Buckeyes as they get ready for the 2015 regular season will both, inform and entertain college football betting enthusiasts across the globe.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.