You might be one of those online betting fans who thinks that Braxton Miller sliding over to wide receiver will make the Ohio State Buckeyes unstoppable. If so, then you are likely to think that the Buckeyes will run the table, easily mowing through the B1G this year and ending up right back in the College Football Playoff.Luther Maddy and Brandon Facyson, formerly All-ACC palyers who missed most of last year.So what if the defense can stymie Ohio State throughout the game? Imagine if it’s 14-13 going into the fourth quarter – and Virginia Tech is leading thanks to a defensive touchdown? Can you imagine what the stadium dynamic would be like? That stadium in Blacksburg will turn into a chaotic den – and could become a house of horrors if the Buckeyes crumble under the pressure. What was supposed to be a coming-out party for Braxton Miller’s new position and the quarterback tandem of J.T. Barrett and Cardale Jones could instead turn into Ohio State’s early burial. Can you imagine what the social media onslaught on Twitter will be like as each minute goes by without an Ohio State score?It will be interesting to see if Ohio State coach Urban Meyer cuts down on the quarterback run now that he only has two outstanding quarterbacks at his disposal – but neither with the outstanding speed of Braxton Miller. In 2012, Miller had at least 20 carries in half of the games, and in 2013 he had at least 16 carries in nine games. But if you look at the playoff games last year, Meyer had Cardale Jones run 17 times against the Crimson Tide and then 21 against Oregon in the title game. One thing that many coaches won’t admit is that quarterbacks get hurt much more frequently when they get nailed by a huge pass rusher than they do when they are carrying the ball. So it’s likely that he will keep using his quarterbacks on planned runs as part of his offensive scheme.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams