You might be one of those online betting fans who thinks that Braxton Miller sliding over to wide receiver will make the Ohio State Buckeyes unstoppable. If so, then you are likely to think that the Buckeyes will run the table, easily mowing through the B1G this year and ending up right back in the College Football Playoff. Luther Maddy and Brandon Facyson, formerly All-ACC palyers who missed most of last year. So what if the defense can stymie Ohio State throughout the game? Imagine if it’s 14-13 going into the fourth quarter – and Virginia Tech is leading thanks to a defensive touchdown? Can you imagine what the stadium dynamic would be like? That stadium in Blacksburg will turn into a chaotic den – and could become a house of horrors if the Buckeyes crumble under the pressure. What was supposed to be a coming-out party for Braxton Miller’s new position and the quarterback tandem of J.T. Barrett and Cardale Jones could instead turn into Ohio State’s early burial. Can you imagine what the social media onslaught on Twitter will be like as each minute goes by without an Ohio State score? It will be interesting to see if Ohio State coach Urban Meyer cuts down on the quarterback run now that he only has two outstanding quarterbacks at his disposal – but neither with the outstanding speed of Braxton Miller. In 2012, Miller had at least 20 carries in half of the games, and in 2013 he had at least 16 carries in nine games. But if you look at the playoff games last year, Meyer had Cardale Jones run 17 times against the Crimson Tide and then 21 against Oregon in the title game. One thing that many coaches won’t admit is that quarterbacks get hurt much more frequently when they get nailed by a huge pass rusher than they do when they are carrying the ball. So it’s likely that he will keep using his quarterbacks on planned runs as part of his offensive scheme.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.