I really don’t want to start this article by making enemies out of our readers who banked on Alabama to beat Ole Miss, but I’ve been itching all weekend to come back here and say that the writings were on our walls and you’d have probably dodged the bullet if you read us right. So to all Bama fans, kindly receive my half-hearted apologies in advance, as I wish you better luck in the rest of the season, why I also gloat over the fact that most of our College Football betting previews from last week repeatedly predicted and urged you to ride on Ole Miss for the SU and ATS in their clash against the Crimson Tide. Plus, however bad it was to see the Tide losing, you can take comfort in the fact that you probably handled yourself better than these guys. With that out of the way, let’s turn our attention to the hottest team in the country, the Ole Miss Rebels, and the on-going debates about whether or not they can make a genuine push for the college football playoffs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.