Even with all the criticisms against them, it would be hard to deny that SEC has some of the best players, schools and great facilities in college football. However, the SEC is facing a two-year national championship drought having lost it to the ACC in 2013 and Big Ten in 2014. All the same, we are in a new year and the SEC has already hit the ground running, as they battle to return to National Championship relevancy. Of course, it is not going to be walk in the park this year, with the likes of TCU, Oregon and Ohio State looking really good, but with adequate groundwork, the SEC can be hopeful of a fair fighting chance. With that, here is a breakdown of some of the elite SEC programs’ best and worst-case scenarios as they seek to make good value of their NCAAF betting odds to win the 2016 CFB National Championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.