Saturday, October 4, 12:00 PM, Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium, Greenville, North CarolinaThe 0-4 Mustangs have only scored twelve points this year and have given up 50.5 points per game on average. These two losses to two nationally ranked teams: Baylor and Texas A&M. Their last game was a 56-0 loss at home to TCU. There are three players on the team who have more than 150 passing yards with Garrett Krstich being the leader with only 279 yards. East Carolina had been on the opposite end of the spectrum. They beat two straight ACC opponents in their last two games including a 28-21 road win over Virginia Tech and a 70-41 home win against North Carolina. Quarterback Shane Carden has been highlighted as a star for the Pirates as he has 1,469 passing yards, eleven passing touchdown and three rushing scores. Six Pirates have touchdown receptions this year including four for Trevon Brown and three for Isaiah Jones.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.