OU is 4-2 vs. @WVUfootball and 2-0 against them since WVU joined the @Big12Conferece. Root for us as we take on the Mountaineers Saturday. — Oklahoma Football (@OU_Football) September 18, 2014
West Virginia are 7 point home college football betting underdogs when hosting No. 4 Oklahoma in a huge Big 12 battle on Saturday night in Morgantown. Oklahoma has to show up big time in order to continue to keep the Selection Committee in their good graces while West Virginia has proven many naysayers wrong so far this season. Oklahoma appears to be as good as advertised after a 34 to 10 victory over Tennessee in their last game as a -21 point favorite. All West Virginia has done is go 3 and 0 against the spread in their three games so far this season and put a scare into Alabama in a 23 to 33 loss as a +22 point dog in Week 1. Who has what it takes in this tough Big 12 contest on Saturday?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.