College football fans seem to be split right down the middle when it comes to bowl games, with some viewing them as great entertainment, while others think that the majority are a waste of time. As bettors, we all just love the opportunity to get a few more wagers in before the season comes to an end for another year. It would appear that some players, particularly those heading off to the NFL draft, see the bowls as not quite as important as the money they are about to make as a pro. A few big-name players have already made it clear that they will be skipping their teams bowl game this year. A prime example is Christian McCaffrey of Stanford, who has already announced his intention to sit out the Sun Bowl versus the North Carolina Tar Heels on Friday. It’s a blow for his team, and also for the fans who wanted to see him play one more time in the college ranks. It may well end up being a blessing in disguise for us bettors.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.