The Allstate Sugar Bowl trophy makes its appearance at Media Day #Sugar15 pic.twitter.com/BfqgdzXyvT — Allstate Sugar Bowl (@SugarBowlNola) December 30, 2014Nick Saban once again has the Crimson Tide ready to get into yet another National Championship game. Alabama were red hot as the season came to an end, cranking out an 8-game win streak and pretty much demolishing anything in their path. The SEC Championship game against Missouri looked like a mismatch going in, and Bama did nothing to change that perception, taking out the Tigers 42-13. In the final 3 games of the season, the Crimson Tide offense was able to put a staggering 145 points on the board. BETTING ODDS Everyone is looking at Alabama as being the team to beat coming into the playoffs, and they have been made 9-point favorites for the Sugar Bowl. As good as they have been on the field, Alabama have not been a very good bet, going just 5-7 ATS on the season. The Buckeyes were 8-5 ATS on the season, and were a perfect 2-0 when having a minimum of 2 weeks between games. That says something about the ability of Meyer to put together a solid game plan when given a little extra time. Game Odds: OHIO STATE: +9-110, OV 58 ½ -110, ML +280 ALABAMA: -9-110, UN 58 ½ -110, ML -330 The biggest concern that Ohio State have coming into this one is whether they can put enough points on the board to keep pace with Alabama. I just don’t think they can, although I don’t see this as a blowout. I’m going with Ohio State +9.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.