Will Indiana have WR Simmie Cobbs when it hosts No. 2 Ohio State on Thursday? Earlier this summer, Cobbs was arrested on charges that included failure to identify, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication. Coach Tom Allen has been noncommittal. In 2015, Cobbs led the Hoosiers with 60 receptions for 1,035 yards. After being named to the Biletnikoff Award watch list over the summer, his 2016 season began with a suspension for the opener against FIU. On the first play from scrimmage after his suspension ended, the receiver tore his ACL and missed the remainder of the season. Indiana’s going to lose to the Buckeyes. Here are two other games where I know one team is going to lose in College Football Week 1, along with the latest betting odds for each college football game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.