The Syracuse Orange picked up a thrilling win in Week 3 to remain unbeaten to the thrill of their NCAAF betting fans, but they’re going to have their hands full in trying to slow down the runaway train that is running back Leonard Fournette, not to mention the rest of the national championship-hopeful Tigers. Now, let’s find out if Syracuse could potentially cover the spread or whether LSU will cruise to victory for the second straight week.
Syracuse picked up a thrilling 30-27 overtime win over Central Michigan on Saturday as true freshman running back Jordan Fredericks scored on a four-yard run during the first possession of OT to life the Orange to victory. Syracuse improved to 3-0 for the first time in 14 seasons and overcame the loss of true freshman quarterback Eric Dungey after the young signal-caller put two scores on the board before suffering a head injury.
Backup sophomore quarterback Austin Wilson threw his first career touchdown pass in relief of Dungey while sophomore wide receiver Jamal Custi and true freshman running back Dontae Strickland each added touchdown grabs in the win.
No. 8 LSU stomped the life out of Auburn in their commanding 45-21 rout over the SEC rivals on Saturday, thanks mostly to the powerful rushing of sophomore running back Leonard Fournette. The Heisman Trophy candidate rushed for a career-high 228 yards and three touchdowns while ripping off runs of 39 and 29 yards en route to victory. Fournette averaged 12.0 yards per carry on just 19 rushes to set a school single-game record while finishing just 23 yards shy of LSU’s all-time single-game rushing record.
The Tigers finished the game with a whopping 411 rushing yards rushing while harassing Auburn quarterback Jeremy Johnson into a horrific performance.
I know Syracuse is just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 home games, but the Orange have also managed to go 2-1 ATS over their last three home dates while LSU has gone 2-5 ATS in their last seven road games and 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following an SU win of more than 20 points.
Some books don’t have odds up for this matchup just yet, but many other have the Tigers as whopping 24-point road favorites. For me, that’s just a few points too high for the Tigers to cover, even if they did run roughshod all over Auburn this past weekend.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- NCAA Football Week 12 Parlay Picks
- Updated 2019 College Football Championship Odds – November 12th Edition
- NCAA Football Week 12 Odds Overview & Top Picks
- TCU at West Virginia NCAA Football Week 11 Betting Analysis
- Wisconsin vs Penn State NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Preview
- Baylor vs Iowa State NCAA Football Week 11 Betting Lines & Pick
- Liberty at Virginia NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Game Preview
- Florida State vs Notre Dame NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Ole Miss vs Texas A&M NCAA Football Week 11 Betting Preview
- Texas vs Texas Tech NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Prediction
- How to Bet Oregon vs Utah NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Michigan vs Rutgers NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & Prediction
- Auburn vs Georgia NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Louisville vs Syracuse NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Game Preview
- Ohio State at Michigan State NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Preview
- Navy vs UCF 2018 NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & Analysis
- South Carolina at Florida 2018 NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Preview
- How to Bet Kentucky at Tennessee NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Washington State vs Colorado NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & Pick
- Oklahoma State vs Oklahoma NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Prediction
- How to Bet Mississippi State at Alabama NCAA Football Week 11 Spread
- Fresno State vs Boise State NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Preview
- Wake Forest vs NC State NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Prediction
- Clemson vs Boston College NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & Pick
- LSU vs Arkansas NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick