The Penn State Nittany Lions will look to snap a three-game losing streak and finish their 2015 campaign on a positive note when they face a Georgia Bulldogs team that will take the field without former head coach Mark Richt on the sidelines for the first time in 15 years. Penn State would like nothing better than a season-ending college bowl odds victory after its second straight mediocre campaign under head coach James Franklin while Georgia tries to get the ‘W’ under interim head coach Bryan McClendon before newly hired Kirby Smart takes over at his alma mater after Georgia fired Richt on Nov. 29. Now, let’s find out which one of these teams is more likely to notch a win when they take to the gridiron at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Florida on Saturday, January 2 at 12:00 PM ET.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.