After getting the short end of the stick in their bid for a berth in the first-ever four-team Playoff Championship, TCU (12-1 SU, 11-2 ATS) will enter the 2015 NCAA Football betting season with one main goal in mind – giving the NCAA selection committee some payback – by reaching this season’s playoffs. You see, despite losing just one game in 2014, the Horned Frogs were left out of the playoffs after falling from No. 3 to No. 6 on the playoff selection committee’s final ballot. Now, with a chip the size of Mount Rushmore on their collective shoulders, TCU will enter the 2015 regular season as one of the odds-on-favorites to not only reach the 2016 playoffs, but to win it all. Thanks to the in-depth analysis you’re about to get on the Horned Frogs as they get set for the 2015 regular season, you’re going to have a great idea of how TCU is going to fare over the course of the coming campaign.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Three Best College Football Games of Week 1 Value Bets
- NCAAF Oklahoma Sooners Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On