Naturally, drought is a calamity. In the world of postseason NCAAF betting, it is a long spell that a program takes to clinch a Bowl crown. Through the years, only a selected number of programs can lay claim to this honor, with many others having to wait for a couple of years or decades since winning their last bowl. Out of the 128 programs that are currently playing at the Football Bowl Subdivision level, nearly all of them have participated in bowl games though 46 have never claimed a National Championship. Dozens of teams are currently going through a title-less drought with no bowl wins that backdates to several years, as is discussed below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.