Naturally, drought is a calamity. In the world of postseason NCAAF betting, it is a long spell that a program takes to clinch a Bowl crown. Through the years, only a selected number of programs can lay claim to this honor, with many others having to wait for a couple of years or decades since winning their last bowl. Out of the 128 programs that are currently playing at the Football Bowl Subdivision level, nearly all of them have participated in bowl games though 46 have never claimed a National Championship. Dozens of teams are currently going through a title-less drought with no bowl wins that backdates to several years, as is discussed below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Three Best College Football Games of Week 1 Value Bets
- NCAAF Oklahoma Sooners Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On