Since the memorable 2005-10 Urban Meyer Era in Florida, which saw the team win two BCS National Championships (2006 and 2008), two SEC championships and a compiled bowl record of 5–1 (.8333), the Gators have faced a tumultuous last five years, fading away from the national picture and barely being able to live up to their previous reputation of being a football powerhouse in the SEC. All that could, however, be changing in 2015, including their NCAAF odds for the season.
Following his up-and-down coaching career that saw him tally a 29–21 record with the Gators from 2011-2014 (including a 7–5 regular-season mark last year), the management in Florida decided to part ways with Will Muschamp and replace him with Jim McElwain in December ‘14. McElwain will be entering the new season with a strong reputation preceding him and big NCAAF odds expectations from the fans in Gainesville, going by his successful coaching stints that included serving as an offensive coordinator for Alabama (2008–2011) and head-coaching Colorado State (2012–2014).
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 College Football Championship Odds Update Mar. 3
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting