Since the memorable 2005-10 Urban Meyer Era in Florida, which saw the team win two BCS National Championships (2006 and 2008), two SEC championships and a compiled bowl record of 5–1 (.8333), the Gators have faced a tumultuous last five years, fading away from the national picture and barely being able to live up to their previous reputation of being a football powerhouse in the SEC. All that could, however, be changing in 2015, including their NCAAF odds for the season.
Following his up-and-down coaching career that saw him tally a 29–21 record with the Gators from 2011-2014 (including a 7–5 regular-season mark last year), the management in Florida decided to part ways with Will Muschamp and replace him with Jim McElwain in December ‘14.
McElwain will be entering the new season with a strong reputation preceding him and big NCAAF odds expectations from the fans in Gainesville, going by his successful coaching stints that included serving as an offensive coordinator for Alabama (2008–2011) and head-coaching Colorado State (2012–2014).
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.