It has been a long time since the talk in Norman was more about how the Oklahoma Sooners can improve their NCAAF odds rather than challenge to win it all. But I guess that’s what happens when an Oklahoma team that has been a perennial trendy college football betting pick to win the National Championship finds itself spectating outside the national arena with six Big 12 losses over the past two seasons. Now, at the risk of being accused of stating the obvious, the reality about NCAA Football odds is that winning at a high level over lengthy periods is never easy. Plus, at some point, even the best teams occasionally find themselves in unfamiliar losing grounds, probably to remind them about avoiding complacency, which tends to creep in when all you’ve been doing is winning. Therefore, rather than unnecessarily panicking ahead of the new season about nearly everything, the fans should be focused on appreciating what they have and hoping that Stoops will do what he does best—offer formidable leadership and coach the team back to success.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.