Heading into the 2015 season, there appears to be some positive momentum for the Tennessee Volunteers in their quest to rediscover the good form in 2000s that made them a dominant force in the SEC East division. The positivity is not just limited to the Tennessee fans and players, but it is also evidenced in the 2015 NCAAF betting odds, where the Vols are placed as one of the top challengers for Georgia in the East.The pundits have not been left out of the optimistic talks, with ESPN’s Joe Shad saying, “I totally understand why a lot of people are actually picking Tennessee to win the SEC East. I think they’ll contend (strongly) in the SEC East.”Is it all hot air about the Vols and the upbeat expectations about them ahead of the new season, or is there some true value bettors can get by riding on them in the NCAA Football lines? Read on as we break it all down for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams