Just because a team is favored by 20 or 40 points doesn’t mean that it will fail to cover the points and, similarly, being favored by 3 or 7 points isn’t a guarantee that the spread will be covered. College football betting lines should be considered on a case-by-case basis, depending on the strength of the teams involved in a given matchup. For the teams highlighted below, our NCAAF odds appear to offer them great opportunities to cover the spread in their respective Week 1 online college football odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.