In Week 2, the #23 Tennessee Volunteers hosted the #19 Oklahoma Sooners – and had a two-touchdown lead going into the fourth quarter. Unfortunately for NCAA Football betting fans, the Volunteer offense basically disappeared and the defense fell apart. The Sooners scored two touchdowns in the fourth quarter to send the game into overtime and then two more touchdowns in the first two overtimesto cruise out of Neyland Stadium with a shocking 31-24 win.
The answer was that they came out ready to go. For most of the first 40 minutes, the Volunteers were firing on all cylinders. Western Carolina could not move the ball at all against the first defense unit for Tennessee. Meanwhile, the Volunteers moved the ball smoothly on offense and also picked up two special teams touchdowns, one on Evan Berry’s kickoff return and another on Alvin Kamara’s punt return.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.