Thursday, September 25, 7:30 PM on ESPN, Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OklahomaThe Oklahoma State Cowboys gave number one ranked Florida State all they could handle in week 1, eventually falling to a close 31-37 loss. As expected, the team has bounced back from that defeat quite nicely and has out some points in the board and scored two wins after that loss. They compiled a total of 83 points in knocking off Missouri State and the University of Texas San Antonio. They are 2-1 ATS in their opening three games, whilst also combining for the OVER in 2 of them. They come into this one as 13.5-point favorites. Meanwhile Texas Tech 2-1 record does not look quite as pretty as that of the Cowboys. In fact they had to struggle to come victorious against Central Arkansas and UTEP in their two opening games before getting blown out pretty badly by the Arkansas Razorbacks. The Red Raiders have been hurt pretty badly by turning the ball over so far this season, surrendering the rock 6 times in the first 3 games, whilst only creating 2 turnovers of their own. They are 0-3 ATS so far this season, and based on the existing college football spread for this game, you have to think they might be ready to go 0-4.
There’s a trio of Thursday night games set to kick off Week 5 of the college football season, and fans, supporters and bettors looking for lines on college football couldn’t be happier. The pick of the bunch sees the Texas Tech Raiders take their show on the road to Oklahoma State. Both teams are coming into this one holding a 2-1 record, but that really doesn’t tell the tale of what both teams have done so far this season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis