You know why college football betting is so fun? Every week comes with its mega share of surprises as unbeaten teams seeking perfection, while the ones who already have losses to their names strive to plug their mistakes and avoid more defeats. Not many teams are able to survive the weekly landmines, but those that do, particularly in the Power Five conferences, are often rewarded by playing in the BCS Playoff, or at least fighting for a major bowl. As we entered Week 3, there were a number of such top-tier teams that had high aspirations but exited with disheartening losses, while there are others who were pegged for huge defeats, but surprised us with crucial wins. Here is a look at how the big wins and losses affected the nation, shaping up the theme of best teams in the nation. FYI, these are not power rankings, but rather a randomized look at the best teams in the country as we enter Week 4.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.