Prior to 2014, UL Lafayette and Arkansas State were the teams to beat in the Sun Belt in recent years. However, the addition of Appalachian State and Georgia Southern has shaken up things in the conference and strengthened the Sun Belt, while making it maddeningly unpredictable in the NCAAF betting odds. But then again, that (I believe) is a debatably good thing, as it means that the things at the bottom of the conference will also be shaking up, with the perennial underperformers like Idaho and New Mexico State getting continuous company at the tail-end of the conference. Having already addressed an article on the best Sun Belt teams in 2015, this piece will be focusing on the other side of things—the worst Sun Belt teams in 2015. You ready for our projected list of…uhhmmm…shame in the Sun Belt? Okay, here we go…
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.