Over the recent times, there has been an accentuated emphasis on arm strength and the value it brings to a quarterback’s game in college football. Of course, qualities like a player’s size, good movement in the pocket, throwing mechanics, football IQ and passing accuracy are equally important in measuring the value of a QB in college football or the NFL.
But having all such qualities minus strong arms means that your team has to forget about heaving passes downfield, which is often important in games that need the QB to throw Hail Mary passes, put the ball on a long rope to the sideline, or squeezing long throws it into tight coverages. That said, here are the signal callers that will rock the 2015 college football betting season and lay a claim on having the strongest arms:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.