October is going to be a huge month for college football betting. After five while weeks, teams are about to enter a win or die month preceding the first ever college football playoffs. A loss in the coming weeks could potentially end a team’s aspirations to get to the postseason. Early college football predictions can become useless after this month. However, this is a great thing. Many the matchups coming in the next weeks will be very exciting and will show the “true colors” of each of these teams. There are a ton of huge games that matter in October. Some of these games could determine whether these schools make the top 4. Other games in which the teams are evenly matched can set the tempo for the whole rest of the season. So lets check the top games entering Week 6.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.