October is going to be a huge month for college football betting. After five while weeks, teams are about to enter a win or die month preceding the first ever college football playoffs. A loss in the coming weeks could potentially end a team’s aspirations to get to the postseason.Early college football predictions can become useless after this month. However, this is a great thing. Many the matchups coming in the next weeks will be very exciting and will show the “true colors” of each of these teams.There are a ton of huge games that matter in October. Some of these games could determine whether these schools make the top 4. Other games in which the teams are evenly matched can set the tempo for the whole rest of the season. So lets check the top games entering Week 6.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Oklahoma Sooners Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line