College football title games usually decide which team is the best in the country. Over the years, there have been a lot of exciting ones that have gone down to the wire. We take a look at some of these title games, which we consider the best ones to have ever taken place in NCAA history and hold a special place for college football odds fans.
In overtime, the Hurricanes scored a touchdown on their first possession and seemed to have stopped the Buckeyes on fourth down, but a penalty was called, giving Ohio State another opportunity to score, which they did. In the second overtime, the Buckeyes scored a touchdown and managed to stop the Hurricanes, winning the national championship with a 31-24 score.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – September 21st Edition
- NCAAF Expert Analysis – Top Games from 2020 Week 3
- NCAA Football Betting Guide For Week 3
- 2020 NCAAF Analysis – Can Clemson Win the Championship?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – September 14th Edition
- NCAAF Betting – Top Week 2 Games to Bet On
- NCAAF Betting Predictions – Top 25 Rankings
- NCAAF Betting – 10 Bold Predictions For The 2020 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Analysis for Week 2 Matches
- NCAA Betting News – College Football Season
- NCAA Betting – What to expect for The 2020 Football Season
- Jamie Newman Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Trevor Lawrence Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Kedon Slovis Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Mac Jones Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season