In what is bound to be one of the most historic weeks of the NCAAF season, the Mississippi State Bulldogs dethroned the FSU Seminoles and are now the No. 1 team in this Week’ AP top-25 poll, following their great exploits in Week 7. And if you think rising to the top of the Poll was an easy feat for the Bulldogs, then maybe you need to readjust your thinking cap. Prior to this season, the Bulldogs had never ranked better than No. 7, so climbing to the top is really a big deal. Jumping to the No.1 spot in the national rankings will also improve their college football betting odds for the coming weeks, starting with the game against the Kentucky Wildcats on Oct. 25th. Not very far from Bulldogs’ backyard, another team, the Ole Miss Rebels, is enjoying every bit of their new-earned No. 3 celebrity status. The Rebels, before this season, had never ranked in the top five of the polls since 1964. As we enter Week 8, there is certainly going to be a lot at stake for many teams and bettors, for that matter. So far, six teams are undefeated (Baylor, Marshall, Florida State, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Notre Dame), Florida State has been dethroned from the No. 1 spot after staying atop for nearly a year (since Dec. 1, 2003 amidst a brief cameo by Alabama in Week 6 of the Coaches Poll), Mississippi State is the first team to go from unranked to No.1 in five weeks, and both Baylor and Ole Miss are almost guaranteed of two playoff spots in the Coaches and AP Polls. Below are the best six games you should watch for, as we enter Week 8.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.