I’ll admit that I thought Florida State would be in the College Football Playoff this season. But losing star QB Deondre Francois for the year basically wrecked the Noles’ season. For the first time since 2011, they are not ranked in the AP Top 25. And they definitely shouldn’t be an NCAAF betting pick for you at this stage of the season. But we continue to move forward and head into Week 5, as we pick out our top College Football Week 5 odds & picks to parlay on this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.