Unlike most major sporting leagues that get to deal with around 30 teams, the world of NCAAF betting is extensively diverse with 120-plus programs, making it vastly complicated to analyze and often coming with tons of surprises every year.In most cases, the assessment of success for NCAA Football teams is done by assessing the divisional, conference or national championships they’ve won, which totally makes betting sense as success without trophies is pretty much meaningless.
That notwithstanding, there is more to being a great and consistent college football program than just winning Championships, with other aspects such as national rankings, successful transition from the NCAA to the NFL, quality of competition on a yearly basis and ability to nurture talent, among other reasons. In essence, that’s the reason our analysis of the best CFB teams over the last decade, done below, will be based on a myriad of factors, other than just championships.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 College Football Championship Odds Update Mar. 3
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting