The college football regular season may be in the books for another year, but we still have a last hurrah to look forward to before we completely close the book on this season. There is a total of 40 bowl games to look forward to between now and the New Year, and it all gets rolling this coming Saturday, December 17, with 5 different bowl games to choose from. It’s the perfect day to get on the couch in front of the TV and wager on some games before we get to the bigger bowls later in the month. Let’s take a quick look at what’s on tap, and make some predictions as we go.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.