With the new 2015-2016 College Football Odds season approaching, fans and teams alike are wondering who the new top college football quarterbacks will be now that Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota have moved up and will likely be drafted by the NFL this year. In the past, number one players were easily identified before the season even started, but this year it’s a very close call and speculation of who is the best is running high. Some of the most notable and promising players include Cody Kessler, Connor Cook, and Trevone Boykin. All of them have been recognized as most valuable players, hold several records in their schools and keep getting better and better with every passing year. Trying to predict who will be the Top NCAAF quarterbacks heading into next season is not an easy task, but it’s always fun to speculate who the best of the best really are.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.