The 2014 college football season will go down in history as one of the most successful ever for the Mississippi State Bulldogs in their 110 years of football existence. By mid-September, the Bulldogs were ranked top in the nation, making it the first time in over half a century the program was ranked that highly at such a time. Their 10-3 finish to the season was also just the second time the team had achieved such a mark in their regular-season NCAAF betting history. Furthermore, at the end of the season, they managed only their second major-bowl appearance in the Orange Bowl, where they lost to Georgia Tech. All such feats could not have been done without one outstanding player, QB Dak Prescott. By and large, the season’s successes came because of the impressive quarterback play from Prescott, who proved to be a true gem in the crown of Bulldogs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.