Described by Elite 11 head coach and ESPN analyst Trent Dilfer as a machine that goes on and on until it drops dead, Malik Zaire is one heck of a rare quarterback specimen that makes him an interesting player to watch or talk about in NCAAF betting odds. The big question on everybody’s lips is; can the Fighting Irish make it this coming season with Zaire leading the pack? We all know what sparks such a question. One factor is the absence of Everett Golson, who decided to ply his trade somewhere else, joining FSU in the offseason. Throughout last season, the two battled it out for the starting position, with Golson getting most of the starts, and Zaire being involved in the tail-end of the season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.