Thursday, October 2, 7:00 PM, TDECU Stadium, Houston, TexasThe Knights had an awful season start, but UCF finally got their first win of the season in a 41-7 dismantling of Bethany Cook. This came after a pair of losses to open the college football season, including a 24-26 heartbreaking loss to Penn State at home. Their second loss was on the road to Missouri, where 4 turnovers ended up being very costly indeed. Last week’s win is sure to have installed a little more confidence in a team that looked to be lacking it somewhat after that poor start. They are 1-2 against the spread so far, and are 1-1 in the OVER/UNDER department. The one thing that has been missing from Houston’s game so far this season is consistency. They are on a lose one, win one streak that they will only be able to halt with a win against UCF. They started out the season with a 7-27 loss to UTSA, followed by a crushing 47-0 win over Grambling. Next up was a loss to BYU, followed by a good win over UNLV. Turnovers have been a major factor in all 4 of their games, with both wins coming on the occasions when they had more takeaways than turnovers. Houston are 2-2 ATS, with 3 games going UNDER the point’s total.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.