Thursday, October 2, 7:00 PM, TDECU Stadium, Houston, TexasThe Knights had an awful season start, but UCF finally got their first win of the season in a 41-7 dismantling of Bethany Cook. This came after a pair of losses to open the college football season, including a 24-26 heartbreaking loss to Penn State at home. Their second loss was on the road to Missouri, where 4 turnovers ended up being very costly indeed. Last week’s win is sure to have installed a little more confidence in a team that looked to be lacking it somewhat after that poor start. They are 1-2 against the spread so far, and are 1-1 in the OVER/UNDER department. The one thing that has been missing from Houston’s game so far this season is consistency. They are on a lose one, win one streak that they will only be able to halt with a win against UCF. They started out the season with a 7-27 loss to UTSA, followed by a crushing 47-0 win over Grambling. Next up was a loss to BYU, followed by a good win over UNLV. Turnovers have been a major factor in all 4 of their games, with both wins coming on the occasions when they had more takeaways than turnovers. Houston are 2-2 ATS, with 3 games going UNDER the point’s total.
This week’s college football schedule sees three games on tap on Thursday night, all of which are interesting in their own right and offer bettors some great lines on college football. The one game that stand out among the rest, though, sees university of Central Florida take their 1-2 record on the road to face the Houston Cougars (2-2)
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.