In a tribute to these teams that are capable of crashing into the playoff picture, we present to you the UCLA Bruins (2-0, 10th in the AP Top 25), a team that has so far been overlooked from the talks about the odds for 2016 college football playoffs, but is well-capable of sneaking its way into solid contention for the Final Four, based on the following reasons.
Just be patient. Don’t rush. pic.twitter.com/V1fd7tsPC5— UCLA Football (@UCLAFootball) September 17, 2015
Often this early in the season, NCAAF betting enthusiasts will hear many things about how solid the defending national champion Ohio State is, what a cutthroat the Alabama Crimson Tide and the SEC will be in the race to the playoffs, and whether or not Baylor or TCU have what it takes to push for playoff contention. And while most of these discussions are all well-founded, the reality is that the FBS runs 128 teams deep and several a good number of programs (particularly those already in the Top 25) are capable of surprisingly swinging their way into the playoff banter.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.