Thursday, September 25, 10:00 PM, Sun Devil Stadium, Tempe, ArizonaBased on the past few seasons, it’s clear that this contest has special significance for both squads, but for the Sun Devils, facing a PAC-12 foe at their home stadium adds some extra pressure for a win. The Sun Devils have put together a perfect 3-0 start and they get back home after two road wins vs. New Mexico and Colorado. Despite having the home advantage, ASU will have to deal with some sensible losses, including starting QB Taylor Kelly, who is out for this one. Kelly’s replacement, Mike Bercovici, looked a bit unprepared against Colorado, but had a week to get ready for this game. After straight wins against the Virginia Cavaliers, Memphis Tigers and Texas Longhorns, the UCLA Bruins will hit the road again to play their first Pac-12 conference game of the season. The Bruins suffered a hard blow during their game against Texas when QB Brett Hundley went down and Jerry Neuheisal was called to replace him, but after a bye week and some resting, all signs point that Hundley won’t be back on the field to face the Sun Devils.
Week 5 of college football betting is bringing another Pac-12 battle featuring two undefeated teams. In addition to Oregon State vs. USC, the Pac-12 action intensifies as the 3-0 Arizona State Sun Devils host the 3-0 UCLA Bruins in what could be the next chapter of what it seems to be a budding rivalry between these two teams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis