Thursday, September 25, 10:00 PM, Sun Devil Stadium, Tempe, ArizonaBased on the past few seasons, it’s clear that this contest has special significance for both squads, but for the Sun Devils, facing a PAC-12 foe at their home stadium adds some extra pressure for a win. The Sun Devils have put together a perfect 3-0 start and they get back home after two road wins vs. New Mexico and Colorado. Despite having the home advantage, ASU will have to deal with some sensible losses, including starting QB Taylor Kelly, who is out for this one. Kelly’s replacement, Mike Bercovici, looked a bit unprepared against Colorado, but had a week to get ready for this game. After straight wins against the Virginia Cavaliers, Memphis Tigers and Texas Longhorns, the UCLA Bruins will hit the road again to play their first Pac-12 conference game of the season. The Bruins suffered a hard blow during their game against Texas when QB Brett Hundley went down and Jerry Neuheisal was called to replace him, but after a bye week and some resting, all signs point that Hundley won’t be back on the field to face the Sun Devils.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.