Seriously, these Vegas guys have to start showing some respect to BYU in the NCAA Fotball betting odds. This is a team that lost starting QB Taysom Hill for the year with a broken foot against Nebraska in Week 1, but freshman Tanner Mangum came up big with a game-winning Hail Mary to down the Cornhuskers 33-28. Then, in his first career start against the Boise State in Week 2, Mangum went magnum again, orchestrating a clutch game-winning drive to upset the No. 20 Boise State, 35-24. You’d think that after recording the two non-conference upsets and being rewarded with a No.19 placement in the National Polls, the Cougars (2-0) would be respected. Instead, it’s the exact opposite, as the Cougars have been placed as massive underdogs against the Bruins. C’mon, Josh Rosen and the Bruins (2-0) are good, but not THAT good. If anything, Rosen showed that he may not be that flawless as we thought after his sterling Week 1 display.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.