If you look at the schedules that the major college football teams put together each season, you’ll see that there are often some less-than-impressive opponents scheduled at home early in the season. This brings in home fans and lets them enjoy a rout by their alma mater. Teams like Baylor and the University of Texas are notorious for doing this, but you’ll see it in plenty of stadiums early this fall. However, if you want to make it into the College Football Playoff at the end of the season, even one loss can be deadly. If you think about it, the only reason Florida State made it into the playoff was probably because they didn’t lose any games. They came close a lot of times, but they ultimately won. Of course, when they ran into Oregon in the first round of the playoff, their weaknesses were exposed. Going into NCAA Football betting 2015, there are some FBS teams that have a shot to win all of their games, especially at home. This puts them at an advantage for earning a playoff spot.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.