If you want to know how quickly the perception of a college football team can change in the NCAAF betting odds, you should look at what happened to the Oregon Ducks last week against Utah, and how the upset loss influenced their ranking and odds in their Week 5 encounter Colorado. Meanwhile, the Utes are now the hottest Pacific-12 team in the college football lines, with an influx of bets being currently witnessed in favor of Utah playing the Pac-12 Championship game. Simply put, it’s all about being opportunistic and taking advantage of any opportunities given to you. The bigger the opponent you beat, the better it is for your reputation. Ahead of the Week 5 college football games, there are many teams with such upset opportunities. However, not all of them look up to the task. In addition, it is impossible to talk about all teams that look capable of delivering upsets. Essentially, that’s the reason we’ve narrowed a list to provide the best Week 5 college football betting underdogs that are likely to deliver the most juicy upset payouts for you.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.