NCAAF betting enthusiasts have high expectations for their programs as the 2015 college football season is approaching. Although the season is still a couple of weeks away, it is fascinating to project how the upcoming season will play out on the field, specifically in the LA rivalry and battle of supremacy between USC and UCLA. Both the Trojans and the Bruins had standout recruiting classes in the offseason and it would be amazing to see how the two Pac 12 South schools revisit their annual rivalry on Saturday, Nov 28th, at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
The Trojans have one of the best explosive offenses in the country. QB Cody Kessler, who had an impressive season last year as a junior, leads the USC attacking line. Kessler completed 69.7 percent of his passes as he throw for a stunning 39 TDs against just five interceptions. Additionally, Juju Smith, the team’s new promising wide receiver, could blend well offensively with Kessler, even against the toughest of defensive lines. With the experienced WR Steven Mitchell and CB Adoree’ Jackson also returning to the starting lineup, USC will be highly motivated to stick it against the Bruins, who’ve been recently dominant in the rivalry. Plus, even though USC will miss the services of Javorius Allen at tailback, the program can rely on Tre Madden and Justin Davis as a new complementary pair.
Defensively, the Trojans suffered a big blow, as they lost leading tackler Hayes Pullard and All-American DT Leonard Williams, which could easily have a negative impact on the D-line. Still, not all is lost for USC, as the new All-star candidate Su’a Cravens, who led the team last season with 3 interceptions and 17 tackles for a loss, is still available in the defensive lineup this year. After Cravens finished last season as the leading All-Pac-12 hybrid outside linebacker/safety, he should be able to offer leadership to the rest of the players in the D-line.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis