This coming Saturday, Utah will be hit the road and heat to the Golden State to face-off the mighty UCLA Bruins, who enter this game as double digit favorites in the existing college football betting lines. For the Utes, the game will be an opportunity to avoid a 0-2 conference season start and get back to winning ways following their marginal defeat against Washington State last week. As for the Bruins, the game is a chance to improve their 4-0 record before they travel to Oregon on Oct. 11 for a must win Pac-12 battle against the No. 2 Ducks. After an impressive 3-0 start to the season, the Utah Utes suffered their first defeat last week losing 28-27 to the Washington State. To many Utah fans, this reverse is something they would really want to put behind considering that at some point in the game, the Utes were pounding Washington ad leading the game by 21 points. Meanwhile, UCLA is boasting of an unbeaten 4-0 record following their 62-27 thrashing of the Arizona State last weekend, and continue growing as one of the strongest and most effective teams in the Pac-12 conference. Below are some of the key issues, odds and other info that bettors should consider when putting their money on either of these Pac-12 South teams. Game: Utah Utes vs. UCLA Bruins Venue: Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, California Date: Saturday, Oct. 04, 2014 Time: 10:30 PM ET TV: ESPN
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.