Your Bulldogs are still No. 1 in the @CFBPlayoff! #HA1LSTATE pic.twitter.com/ZvZj23t86V — MSU Football (@HailStateFB) November 5, 2014The Mississippi State Bulldogs have a tough schedule coming up in their next 4 games, with 2 of those games set to be against teams that are currently ranked in the Top 10. This will be a good way for them to try some stuff on both sides of the ball, while giving their guys a little opportunity to pad their stats along the way. The only real concern here is that someone should get injured in a game that is really nothing more than a scrimmage.
Ask any college football fan what they hate most about the sport and you can bet that a good many will point to the meaningless David versus Goliath match-ups that take place in the middle of the season. The feeling is that these games really serve no purpose other than to put money on the coffers of those smaller schools who are offering themselves up as sacrificial lambs. This type of game seems even more offensive when you consider that the first ever college football playoffs are right around the corner, yet that is exactly what we are going to get this weekend when mighty Tennessee-Martin take on the #1 ranked Mississippi State Bulldogs. However, football odds for this game still uncertain as no one really knows how the No.1 team in the nation will handle a squad like the Warhawks.
Date/Time: Saturday, November 8, 4:00 PM
Location: Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field, Starkville, Mississippi Broadcast on SEC Network and ESPNThe Tennessee Martin Skyhawks started the season at 1-5, but have won four straight to get back to a .500 record. They will have to enjoy that while they can, as they are destined to fall one game below that mark by the time this weekend is over. We could talk about how their offensive numbers have dramatically improved over that 4-game stretch, but it really will all count for naught when they run into the yard where the nasty old Bulldog is tethered. There is going to be nothing pretty about this one, folks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.