Better still is the fact that you’re going to have a great chance to cash in on this contest thanks to the expert betting analysis you’re about to get on this intriguing pairing. With that said, let’s rock and roll!
TFW you’ve been waiting 9 months for some Bronco Football and IT’S FINALLY GAMEDAY pic.twitter.com/ROH2rR5t8u— Boise State Football (@BroncoSportsFB) September 4, 2015
College Football and its multitude of NCAAF betting opportunities will be at its best when the 24th-ranked Boise State Broncos host the Washington Huskies in a huge Week 1 regular season opener. You see, with head coach Chris Petersen making his return to Boise State after bolting to take the job at Washington following the 2013 season – and both of these teams hoping to contend for a berth in the four-team playoff – this matchup is must-see TV.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – September 21st Edition
- NCAAF Expert Analysis – Top Games from 2020 Week 3
- NCAA Football Betting Guide For Week 3
- 2020 NCAAF Analysis – Can Clemson Win the Championship?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – September 14th Edition
- NCAAF Betting – Top Week 2 Games to Bet On
- NCAAF Betting Predictions – Top 25 Rankings
- NCAAF Betting – 10 Bold Predictions For The 2020 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Analysis for Week 2 Matches
- NCAA Betting News – College Football Season
- NCAA Betting – What to expect for The 2020 Football Season
- Jamie Newman Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Trevor Lawrence Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Kedon Slovis Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Mac Jones Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season