In America, college football is indisputably one of the most exciting sports based on its unpredictability and the plethora of lucrative money-making opportunities it offers in the NCAAF betting lines. Teams that are underrated end up disappointing critics, while those that are seen as favorites, let down their enthusiasts. With this in mind, every coach knows that every match is important, and how a team kick starts its season might determine how they end a season, as often, teams that have a good start to the season build on that for a good run. Last season we saw Ohio State Buckeyes lose to Virginia Tech, which nearly cost them a spot in the playoffs that they eventually won. Such games have the ability to change the course of a team’s seasons, and sometimes they come as early as the first week of the season.
It will be exciting to see these two football giants lock horns as early as week 1, as Alabama will take on Wisconsin at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Last season we saw how Alabama’s shaky first-half display against the Mountaineers at the start of the season nearly leading to an upset. Their opponents in that match, West Virginia, built on that result to go on a solid season. Wisconsin may have lost running back Melvin Gordon, but they cannot be ruled out as one of the best Big Ten contenders. A win against SEC top-dog Alabama could hype Wisconsin’s morale, energizing their run for a playoff appearance. One thing to look out for in this game is its implications on the two team’s season, besides just the pace and style.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Rumors & News: Ohio State, Notre Dame, Texas and Florida State Looking For Their New QB
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update: Alabama, Clemson & Oklahoma
- 2021 College Football Championship Odds Update Mar. 3
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis