Too early to indulge in college football picks for week 1 of the upcoming college football betting season? Not really, our experts have it all laid down for you here, running the gamut from the juicy Wisconsin-Alabama showdown to the revenge TCU-Minnesota matchup. Feel free to have fun with us, as we give our early—but worth-noting—week 1 college football betting predictions for the 2015 season below:
Sept. 3, 9 PM ET, TCF Bank Stadium
This could easily be the best game of the first week, as the Golden Gophers seek to avenge the 30-7 loss to TCU last year. That, however, is easier said than done, considering the Frogs have a beast of a quarterback in Trevone Boykin, a solid Heisman Trophy candidate in 2015, and his top target, WR Deante Gray. The two players can slice through the stingiest of defenses, so Minnesota’s cornerbacks Briean Boddy-Calhoun and Eric Murray will need to be on their best of games to stop the Boykin and Co.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.