The College Football Playoff changed the entire landscape of the sport, and gave NCAA fans exactly what they have been asking for. One of the biggest changes made to the sport can be seen in the opening week of the 2016 season. The opening couple of weeks were usually reserved for the big guns playing what was essentially warm-up games against punching bag teams. With the playoff in place, every team with a shot at one of those 4 spots has to impress the committee from Week 1 on, and that means playing larger programs in order to make an immediate impact. It’s a huge gamble for these teams, but it can also pay off in a big way if they can make a big splash right out of the gate. It’s a little too early to have the odds in place for some of the huge games we have in Week 1, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a look at who is likely to be the favorite, so let me give you guys my best college football betting predictions for those big games.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.